Cruise stroll on the Vilaine banks
Yellow Stars invite you on board to sail on the Vilaine calmly in a relaxed setting.
? From March to December, climb of Anne de Bretagne edge to enjoy a lunch or candlelight dinner (several menus to choose from) while cruising along the river. This boat has two levels with panoramic views, a solarium on the front and back of the boat as well as air conditioning. This is a cruise.
- Departure of Arzal dam at 12:30 and return at 16h. Distance Arzal to Foleux: 42 km.
Candlelight Dinner cruise
- Departure of Arzal dam at 20h and return at 23:30. Distance Arzal to Foleux: 42 km.
This boat also offers the possibility of organizing banquets, conferences, seminars, weddings, family dinners or business lunches.
? From April to September, the Visnonia welcomes you on board to perform a walk cruise. Benefits vary depending on the season:
In April, May, June and September
- Departure reservation.
- Consult the Yellow Stars staff for dates and times.
- Departures and special rates for groups, weddings and committees.
In July and August
- Arzal - La Roche-Bernard (round trip: 17 km). Commented cruise an hour and a half every day.
- Arzal - Redon (round trip: 84 km). Every Thursday and the first Thursday in September.
- Open every day
- Boating trip
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Lavatory accessible
- Accompanying needed
- Free parking
- Parking for bicycles
- Restaurant facilities