In the Guérande Peninsula you’ll be sure to get around with Lila !
LILA has a variety of options for you to use for your travel in our area.
- The network of the regular buses has ten lines which cover the towns and villages of Cap Atlantique and certain towns on the boundary areas (including Saint Nazaire and Pornichet). During the summer season the number of lines is increased to 11.
For full details on times, routes, traffic information, visit our website on lila.loire-atlantique.fr
- The ‘on demand’ service (door to door service) is a public transport service which allows you to make occasional trips locally and is in addition to the full range of transport services available on the Lila network. This service is reserved exclusively to the residents of the Cap Atlantique area. ‘Lila on demand’ runs all year round according to a predetermined schedule and in a specific area.
- The Cap Atlantic network also runs school transport in this area. This service transports pupils/students from infant school to secondary school age. These lines can also be used by non-student passengers subject to the number of seats available. Contact us on: 02 40 620 620.
Services et équipements
- Transfert nécessitant un accompagnement
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Animals not allowed